Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A little bit about me




Hello, I am a student of Environmental Design working on creating my very first blog!

I enjoy learning how designers go through the process of helping a client create a space that is personal to them.

One of my favorite designers is Nate Berkus.
I love that he uses pieces of the clients to make the spaces unique and personal. One of my favorite quotes of his is:

'I believe your home should tell your story. 
What you love most collected and assembled in one place".

I have also always loved coming up with new ideas to help a room function better. I enjoy going to garage sales to find furniture to repurpose. 

I live with my 'husband' (we aren't actually married but we have been together for over 15 years), our 4 wonderful kids and our new pup Rosie.



No comments:

Post a Comment